Students MAY set up student organisation that can help them to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop soft skills;
- To develop talent in specific areas;
- To inculcate the spirit of volunteerism;
- To practice leadership skills;
- To help in the welfare and needs of students;
- To organise activities that reflect the ability and strength of the club, and vision and identity of the University and its students; and
- To cultivate the tradition of knowledge and inculcate the preservation of good values.