4.1 Categories of Programmes
- Niche of Programme
- Uphold the mission and vision of the University in all possible dimensions
- Inculcate the spiritual enhancement dimensions towards a better Muslim
- Enhance individual awareness on the role of khalifah through events/programmes organised.
- Student-Driven Programmes
- Programmes initiated by student organisation. The proposal is prepared by the students and recommended by the advisor. The student in-charge should fill in the Programme Proposal Form (PPF) completely before submitting to the approving authority not less than 21 days before the programme. If the submission is less than 21 days, the approval is subject to the discretion of the members of SPAC.
- Department-Driven Programmes
- Programmes organised by the university authority such as STADD, IO, Kulliyyah and Mahallah. The proposal is prepared by the OIC and submitted to the approving authority for approval. PPF must be filled in by the OIC.
- Invitational Programmes
- Programmes organised by outside organisations inviting IIUM student to participate in their programmes. The students must fill in the PPF and attach the invitation letter from the organisations.
- The form must be submitted to the approving authority not less than 9 days before the programme starts. If the submission is less than 9 days, the approval is subject to the discretion of SPAC.
- Joint Programmes
- Programmes organised by students or department in collaboration with other agencies. The student must fill in the Joint Programme Form (JPF) to seek the approval from the joint authorities.
435 peoples found this helpful
Does this helps you?