3.17 Student organisation’s Bulletin
- All bulletins or newsletters produced by a student organisation can only be published and distributed after being approved by the approving authority.
- The advisor or OIC should be consulted for advice on the contents of the bulletin. Students are advised to check the grammar with the Centre for Language and Pre-University Academic Development (CELPAD).
- To publish the bulletin/newsletter, prepare a proposal and fill the Student Program Form and submit them to the approving authority. The contents of a bulletin must:
- Reflect the good image of the University and students; and
- Follow the IIUM Students’ Code of Ethics.
30 peoples found this helpful
Does this helps you?