5.22 Report of Programme
The report of the programme must be submitted to the approving authority 14 days after the completion of the programme. Use the Programme Report Form (PRF).
- The report should include the following but not limited to:
- Achievement of the objectives;
- Postmortem on any shortcomings;
- Suggestions to improve similar future programmes;
- Actual number of participants;
- Actual programme schedule (not as given while applying for the approval of programme);
- Name of guest(s);
- Evaluation of the programme;
- Attach pictures of the programme (4R);
- Complete list of working committee and participants with their respective matriculation numbers;
- Conclusion; and/or
- Signature of the programme secretary who prepares the report.
- The Financial Report of the programme should be submitted within 14 days after the completion of the programme. The report must include the following:
- State the income (fees/sponsors/tickets) and expenditure of the programme (Please attach the relevant receipts/document)
- All original receipts must be pasted neatly on A4 size paper with a heading on expenses on each page and certified by the advisor/Principal/Fellow/OIC;
- Plain receipts must be stamped by the company/shop;
- Expenditure without receipts must be written on a piece of A4 paper with details of purchase and certified by the advisor/Principal/Fellow;
- If double receipts are obtained, please paste either one;
- The treasurer of the programme must submit a copy of the financial report to the approving authority even though the programme is self- sponsored;
- Items of expenditure must be tally with the items approved on the working paper/proposal; and
- The report must be signed by the programme treasurer.
NO reimbursement shall be entertained more than 3 months from the last date of the programme