3.13. Filing System
- Each student organisation should create one official file and file all documents properly.
- The file should be kept at the office of the relevant OIC. The committee SHOULD keep separate files containing photocopies of documents. Among the contents of the file are:
- Constitution of the student organisation;
- List of office bearers and members;
- Annual Reports; and
- Copies of outgoing and incoming letters.
- The file must have the following information:
- Reference number;
- Date it was created;
- File minutes: to have columns for Number, Particulars, Sender and Date; and
- Official documents.
93 peoples found this helpful
Does this helps you?