5.13 Opening and Closing Ceremonies
The opening and closing ceremony of any programme are optional. Students may plan to have either an opening or closing ceremony. Provide a specific itinerary for the event.
Guideline for opening and closing ceremony
- Confirm the availability of the VIP at least three days before the event. Reconfirmation of attendance should be done a day before the event.
- Confirm the presence of other invited guests.
- The programme details or any information to be distributed is checked by the advisor (s) or the OIC.
- The programme details or itinerary should be distributed to all guests.
- Conduct a rehearsal to ensure the smooth running of the ceremony.
- All events must be conducted in English or Arabic. However, when there is a need to use Bahasa Melayu or other languages, student may request for approval from the relevant authority to do so.