7.3 Steps for Seeking Sponsorship
The list below shows the steps to be followed: -
- Submit the details of sponsors (company name, address and contact person) to the officer in-charge for checking and approval.
- All letters to the sponsors must be sent through the approving authorities.
- All letters must be written in English. However, special exceptions may be given on a case-by-case basis.
- All cheques from sponsors must be made payable to the “IIUM OPERATING ACCOUNT”. (BMMB Account No.: 1407-000000-4716)
- All cash received must be submitted to the approving authority to enable the issuance of receipt to the sponsors for the purpose of tax deductions.
- All claims of cash/cheques from sponsors must be made by the treasurer of the programme through the OIC. Upon receiving the cheque/cash from the sponsors, original IIUM receipt will be issued by the Finance Division to the respective sponsors.